Hello Everyone!!!
Lets start the first blog with a question. Is anyone familiar with the word “Nutritection” ?
I know you might be thinking “I have heard of Nutrition and Detection but whats this “Nutritection”".
Yes!!! You are almost there. This blog is going to help you be a detective who solves mystery with food. It will help you with detecting(finding) nutrition about food thats hidden.
There are lots of blogs and websites out there which tells you the basics i.e. which food is healthy, what to eat and not to eat, how to choose healthy foods etc. But this experience is going to be a rather different one!
This blog is going to be a real nutrition detective. As I said earlier, we know the basic nutrition about many foods, for e.g. They say an apple a day keeps a doctor away! We also know its not very rich in vitamins and minerals…. So why do they say that… because Apples are loaded with compounds called antioxidants which help in reducing heart disease and cancer. Whoa!!! Thats good information isn’t it….. Yes!!! This blog, in a similar fashion, would help you detect the hidden nutrition about various foods.
Let me now explain how this blog is going to function.
I want to give everyone the best information I can about all the foods. So I decided that I would post a blog on a weekly basis about one food item. The post will have basic nutrition info about the food, the hidden nutrition fact about it, how does it help in reducing various disorders like diabetes, heart diseases and also I would include easy recipes on that food.
And above all.... I am going to tell you about homemade recipes that are cost effective so that it would also keep you financially safe and happy. Doesn't all this sound like a good deal and that too for free......
I know you are really thrilled about this blog!!! I am so thankful and feel obliged for your patience.
So are You all ready to be the Nutrition Detectives??? I know that all of you would say a big Yes!!! So lets go and solve the mystery of foods.
Lets start the first blog with a question. Is anyone familiar with the word “Nutritection” ?
I know you might be thinking “I have heard of Nutrition and Detection but whats this “Nutritection”".
Yes!!! You are almost there. This blog is going to help you be a detective who solves mystery with food. It will help you with detecting(finding) nutrition about food thats hidden.
There are lots of blogs and websites out there which tells you the basics i.e. which food is healthy, what to eat and not to eat, how to choose healthy foods etc. But this experience is going to be a rather different one!
This blog is going to be a real nutrition detective. As I said earlier, we know the basic nutrition about many foods, for e.g. They say an apple a day keeps a doctor away! We also know its not very rich in vitamins and minerals…. So why do they say that… because Apples are loaded with compounds called antioxidants which help in reducing heart disease and cancer. Whoa!!! Thats good information isn’t it….. Yes!!! This blog, in a similar fashion, would help you detect the hidden nutrition about various foods.
Let me now explain how this blog is going to function.
I want to give everyone the best information I can about all the foods. So I decided that I would post a blog on a weekly basis about one food item. The post will have basic nutrition info about the food, the hidden nutrition fact about it, how does it help in reducing various disorders like diabetes, heart diseases and also I would include easy recipes on that food.
And above all.... I am going to tell you about homemade recipes that are cost effective so that it would also keep you financially safe and happy. Doesn't all this sound like a good deal and that too for free......
I know you are really thrilled about this blog!!! I am so thankful and feel obliged for your patience.
So are You all ready to be the Nutrition Detectives??? I know that all of you would say a big Yes!!! So lets go and solve the mystery of foods.
No comments:
Post a Comment